The position of Narni, located on the street E45 of Umbria, allows it to be easily reachable either by car and by public transportations and allows to be a perfect base to visit the whil central Italy.
A car, a motorbike or a camper, obviously, give more freedom – and the Suffraggio parking lot it was made to welcome any kind of transport – but, being in the “Green Heart of Italy”, we appreciated who comes in our town even by train or bus which allow less pollution and more respect of the environment.
Let’s discover how to arrive in Narni.
Reach Narni by car, motorbike or camper.
The old town of Narni is visitable by walk, and for that reason, once you arrive in town, what we suggest is to park the car in the Suffraggio parking lot and reach Piazza Garibaldi through the elevators which lead you in the center.
Narni, in addition to being a center on the Via Flaminia (SS3), is located on the line of the E45 (SS675) which connects Orte with terni with a dedicated exit. Is 50 minutes far from Rome, 1 hour and 10 minutes from Perugua and almost 20 minutes from Terni.
- If you arrive from the A1 highway , the fastest way to reach Narni is to exit in Orte and then take the junction following the directions Terni-Orte E45 (SS675). Continuing until the exit signed Narni and take to the old town (“centro storico”);
- If you arrive from via Flaminia (SS3) it is possible to enter Narni either from south through Romana Gate (Rome direction), or from north through Ternana Gate (Terni direction).
Suffragio Parking Lot
Via del Suffragio, 185- 05035 Narni TR
Tel: 0744 767009
The Suffragio parking lot is open 24 hours a day
Discover other parking lot in Narni in the dedicate page clicked below:
Reach Narni by train.
The train station of the italian railroad “Narni-Amelia” is placed along the route of the Rome-Ancona railway.
It is possible to reach Narni through the train station “Narni-Amelia” in Narni Scalo and then take public transportation, taxi or the public transport call service Narni Chiama Bus to reach the old town.
- From Rome departures trains every hour (almost) – depending on the type of the train the itinerary is long between 50 minutes and 1 hour and half;
- There are several direct connections (or with change) from Perugia and from Terni.
For information of hours and prices it is suggested to look at the Trenitalia website.
Stazione di Narni-Amelia
Piazza Eduardo de Filippo, 05035 Narni Scalo TR
From the parking of the Station Narni-Amelia it is possible:
- use the service of public transportations – pdf hours
- and of the service Narni Chiama Bus calling the number: 0744767009
Reach Narni by plane.
Narni and Umbria are reachable by airplane only through the International Airport San Francesco di Assisi in Sant’Egidio location (PG).
Once you arrive in the airport , it is possible to arrive in Narni by car through the E45 , or with public transportation.
San Francesco di Assisi Airport
Via dell’Aeroporto, snc, 06134 Perugia PG
Phone: 075 592141
From the parking of the International Airport of San Francesco in Perugia is possible:
- use public transportation to reach Perugia and then Narni by train;
- Rent a car;
- use the taxi service calling Radio Taxy at the number 075 5004888.
Plan your trip.
Continue to plan to the fullest your trip in Narni:
Discover interesting points of Narni and of its territory.